Chocolate Brownies - only 37 Calories each!

I am a sucker for chocolate lately, when I was younger I was all about the sweets and the bread but now it's chocolate and I can't say it's any better...But, I like to find healthy recipes for things I enjoy such as...CHOCOLATE BROWNIES!

I was so shocked when I found this recipe for 37 calorie brownies and I had all the ingredients in my flat already I knew I HAD to bake some and they turned out pretty well. The only criticism I have is they were a bit wet in the end but personally, I liked that texture! Next time I will try adding more oats to soak up the milk and yogurt (I used almond milk instead of skimmed milk btw).

Here are the ingredients you will need:

  • ¾ cup nonfat greek yogurt (I used Fage 0%)
  • ¼ cup skim milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
  • ½ cup Cocoa powder
  • ½ cup Old fashioned rolled oats (like Quaker)
  • ½ cup Truvia (or any natural/stevia based sweetener that pours like sugar)
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 pinch salt


You blend all the ingredients together to make a smooth paste and then put it in a baking dish for 15 mins at 200 degrees.

I got the original recipe here: http://bromabakery.com/2013/04/37-calorie-brownies-and-no-im-not.html 

Have a go and see how you get on with them!

&healthygirl ~ 


Brownies for breakfast

Yum, brownies!


Popular Posts