Challenge: Dryathlon February

Yesterday I celebrated a birthday and well, you can only do that well with copious amounts of alcohol, and so I did..
However, feeling hungover and staying true to my fitness goal of the month (check out the fitness section of my blog for more details) I am willing to give up alcohol for the month of February ! So starting today the 2nd of Feb until March the 2nd I will be cold stone sober, I know most people did this challenge in January but I had so many birthdays in January it was impossible!

Some of the bonuses are it will save me money, give me more time and hopefully the body I'm dreaming of !

I might have a very exciting update soon about a possible workout buddy with a challenge of their own!

Also, I will be posting a food review and writing a post on "What's in my shopping trolley?"

FOOD SHOP DAY PEOPLE!! Woo hoo!!

Bye for now!

Comments

Popular Posts