A step in the right direction

Hello!

Sorry it may feel like I've abandoned this blog but I certainly haven't, if you have a healthy lifestyle you may know that once in a while things happen and eating routines/habits need to be re-assessed along with your fitness routine, and this is what I have been trying to do in the last few weeks.

It has proven difficult because my appetite is at an all time stand still and when I want something I've been going for it as my taste buds are so temperamental! But this has proven to be a bad thing. I haven't been eating 'bad' things per say but just over eating the good things at certain times in the day.

To cut a long story short- I know I needed a detox.

So last night I went to the supermarket and bought all the ingredients I needed for the: 'Cabbage soup diet'

I'm currently on day 1.

I have been on it before in my earlier days of weight loss and it worked a treat and so here I go again, this time I am sticking to it and being very strict with myself.

So it's 7 days long and I will explain exactly what it consists of and the link to the website in a different post.

As you may have guessed my challenge for the month has come to a halt and it will be a on-going challenge to get in shape for summer, like most of us are aiming for !

Anyway just a quick update and I will explain more soon.

Stay happy and healthy!

Comments

Popular Posts