Fitness challenge February 2014

So like I mentioned I'm going to set myself a fitness challenge for the month of February..

Now over Christmas/new year I drank a bit too much and ate a bit too much (because I deserved it..)
But now I'm paying for it, my once toned-flat stomach is not there anymore and my legs need work again so my long term challenge is the bikini body I have always dreamed of; BUT my monthly challenge for this month is a toned and flat stomach, and I'm hoping maybe even a six pack could appear too!

I'm going to document my progress over time, I'm not proud of my stomach at the moment but I am going to work my butt off to change that!!

HERE GOES NOTHING EVERYTHING!

CHALLENGE OF THE MONTH:  ABS

Motivation: 
September 2013 this was me:
Faint six pack

AIM:
Real six pack
Lets do this!

Day 1: 31/01/2014


 I left the one with my face on to prove it was me, even thought I look terrible..

Anyway I'm off to the gym, I will post what I did at the gym when I get back, but I will be working hard on those abs!!

I hope I see change soon :(

I will keep you posted.

Ciao.


Comments

Popular Posts