The Vegan Diet -- Day 2




Woke up at 5am, felt a bit groggy but nothing serious, I think it was because the cat kept waking me up during the night...

I noticed my ankle was still hurting so I decided against the gym. However, I had a lot of energy that needed using so I did a 10 minute yoga session and 15 minutes of HIIT (going easy on the ankle of course).
I also woke up really hungry which is unusual for me!

I'm feeling good overall but we will see how the day goes! My bloating has gone down and I feel lighter.

Meal 1:
When I arrived at work, this time a little earlier, I had a mango and some dried figs (I know I should have had more...)

The bloating has gone down so I hope it was something else causing it!

Meal 2:
I had prepped a Linda McCartney 'pulled pork' burger with some super food salad and quinoa - a nice high protein meal to keep me going!


I got these burgers from Tesco, amazing taste! 

I am starting to feel fuller from this food which is great news, but the bloating comes and goes throughout the day.

Snacks:
Mixed nuts, Figs, Alpro almond yoghurt.

Meal 3: 
For my third meal I was pretty boring and ate the left over Laura's Kitchen Vegan curry I got from Wholefoods, with some salad on the side.


Snack:
And then, I was feeling naughty so I had half a tub of this...

OOPS
I blame this treat on my hormone - that is all I have to say.

I then preceded to fall asleep at 7pm, wake up at 9pm and then fall back asleep at 10pm and yet I still feel tired but I don't think that's down to my diet change.

I have been feeling very tired and sore this week from my workouts but I have increased my intensity and the number of days I train so, I presume that's why.

Apologies I didn't post this yesterday, but as you know I was asleep at the time...and that causes issues when you want to type a blog post.

Anyway, it's day 3 and i'm feeling positive! Let's do this! (I will actually post day three's update today, don't worry)

Namaste 🙏




Popular Posts